Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Yesterday I was on my way home, went to the subway station, raised my eyes and saw Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother. With a beard and a suitcase. I thought I'm already at home watching the show and Barney is going to show up and say "Ted, I'm gonna teach you how to live. Lesson number one - loose the goatee, it doesn't go with your suit. Lesson number two - get a suit". And then I remembered I live in New York. 
--- 
Иду вчера домой, захожу в метро, поднимаю глаза, а мне на встречу Тед Мосби из Как Я Встретил Вашу Маму. С бородой такой и чемоданчиком. Подумала, что я уже дома и смотрю сериал, а сейчас выбежит Барни и скажет "Тед, я научу тебя, как надо жить. Первое - сбрей бороду, она не идет к твоему костюму. Второе - купи костюм". Растерялась немного, но потом вспомнила, что я живу в Нью-Йорке.


No comments:

Post a Comment