Saturday, October 10, 2015

VP Fashion

I never wore hair extensions in my life. I'm pretty satisfied with my hair length but I always wanted some extra volume. Thanks to beautiful human hair extensions from @vpfashion now I can be a real mermaid! They are sooo thick. I dyed them with @manicpanicnyc and still need some skill to style with my hair, but hey... My husband said I became smaller :)) I wear 24" and you still can see my real black hair underneath. Use code "anita01" to get a $10 coupon off!


Никогда не носила накладные волосы. Я вполне довольна своей длиной, но они тонкие и всегда хотела больше обьема. Но теперь благодаря трессам от @vpfashion из натуральных волос я настоящая русалка!:) Их тааак много. Я их выкрасила под свои волосы маникпаником и надо еще научиться укладывать, но блин... Муж сказал, я стала меньше :))На мне заколки 24 дюйма и все еще видно снизу мои настоящие черные волосы. Можете использовать код "anita01" для скидки $10.




1 comment:

  1. Since opening the doors in 2007, we've supplied thousands of bags, boards, and creditcards1.pngaccessories to our 50,000+ customers all across the country. We are committed to only offering the highest quality equipment so you can enjoy playing this wonderful game for years to come. Make sure to browse our collection of custom sets, tailgating gear, and other supplies to enhace the game. We appreciate you stopping by and will continue to lead in offering the best cornhole supplies on the market http://www.swakdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete